Friday, August 2, 2013

STORIES

the thunderhowl legend:It all started when I was  in snowyclaw's den I was dressed in my top gear wearing my backpack and my foxhat 1 person entered the room...Hi how are you doing I sighed hi im fine till I saw 30 people enter the  same room at once... it looked like a bunch of snowy claws all the usernames were not right.I kept looking for snowyclaw till I saw snowyclaw enter the room she said...HI I said hi back she smiled.I smiled back. She was about to make a video so she left the room. I sighed till I saw a random new reporter named reportertag I sighed who are you. I was gonna do a famous interview progam called donate and famous I sighed so im doing a he interrupted me .. A  30,0000 views video I was speechless sure I will so I did I came back to snowyclaw's de after the interview no one was there...I went to my den I saw all the people there it was so crowded I tripped over a wolf's paw I tripped HEY ITS HIM ITS THUNDERHOWL I crossed my paws finnaly I saw`snowyclaw CONGRATS YOUR FAMOUS  I thinked a blog would help even more everyone yelled A BLOG A BLOG YAY WHATS IT CALLED WHOS GONNA BE THE MASCOT ,ME,ME,ME I said NEITHER NO ONE ITS THE PHOINEX COYOTE MASCOT MY BLOG IS CALLED ANIMALJAMTHUNDERHOWL.BLOGSPOT.COM I saw everyone say brb I looked on my blog and saw 390 views and lots of comments.THANK YOU STORY BY THUNDERHOWL FICTION LEGEND NOT REAL STORY

1 comment: